Sunday, January 16, 2011

-Intro to The Tool for Helping Hands

Hi Friends,

As the title states - this is the introduction of my blog.
May be there are many blogs like this - I dont know. But, I know that there are many people among YOU who really want to help the needy. Okay, lemme say real & genuine needy.
Wondering what is so 'genuine' in needy...?? I would have almost transferred some money, falling for a false appeal "to help" advertisement. Thanks to my friend who checked out in the hospital before my money transfer. So, that is how I got this idea of starting a blog to give proper & genuine info of the real needy to the extent possible from my end.

Here goes my plan how I'm going to proceed. I would be visiting the places (to the extent possible) and only after confirming that the appeal is real, I will post the details in my blog. I request you people to join your hands with me in doing this. You as well can share the information about the people those who are in real need and help others to locate the genuine need.

Even if there is one single help done to the actual needy from this blog, I will consider that my idea of this blogging is success.
Let us make the HELP reach the appropriate NEED.

Again, there might be a big ocean of websites/blogs etc., doing the same job. Still, how about this tiny drop joining that ocean?

I hope helping hands will find this tool handy in rendering their help to the genuine needy.

-Vamsee.

3 comments:

  1. nice dear, good going !
    u can tell about "papa home" in visakhapatnam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful initiative Vamsi!!
    I stopped giving money to the beggars on the street bcoz most of them are fake and we don hav time (or may be the real will)to take pain know the truth n then proceed accordingly. Same is the case with newspaper appeals...
    So ur blog is a wonderful platform for ppl like me who cant extend their hand till it reaches the needy. May this blog pull all the semi-extended hands to their rightful destination.
    One small suggestion. If we can create a separate bank a/c for this purpose, willing ppl can deposit amts monthly or according to their convenience so tat the amt can be used as and when the need arises

    Swathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Swathi. This is a very nice idea. Yes, I'll definitely create a separate account for this. For PAPA home itself, there is no online account. one should go there and should donate them by hand. I can definitely handover the donations to PAPA home or any other, on donor behalf.
    Please give me more suggestions, like how to let the followers/donors know about the transactions...like shall I upload the monthly transactions account statement done on that account in this blog?

    -Vamsee.

    ReplyDelete